Sign up now for Greenlite Pico!
- Get started with your Greenlite Pico by activating and linking your AirVend account
- Power on AirVend
- When you have it connected to your vending machine, it will power on and the “Welcome” screen will display. You will see it attempting to connect to the wireless network.
- If your unit is unable to establish a wireless connection, it will display the screen shown above. Click the reboot button at the bottom of the screen. Give the AirVending time to reboot and attempt to establish a connection again. It is common for AirVend to need to be rebooted several times in a new location to locate and connect a wireless signal.
- When AirVend has established a connection, it will display the message “Internet Connection is Working!”. It will prompt you to log in. Use the same username and password you use to log in to your account online.
- After logging in, you can either link your device to an existing machine in your company or create a new machine from the device
Choose the Plan That Fits Your Needs
You will be directed to an online sign up form for your plan and to get the process going.
- Pay nothing up front except shipping of device
- Rent device monthly
- 5 Year service contract
- Purchase hardware up front
- 1 Year service contract
- Hardware paid for at start and you own the hardware
To Link to an Existing Machine
- Click on the Machine drop-down menu and select the desired machine. Machines displayed in this list are machines you have already created in AV Live that do not have a device linked to them
- Click Continue
To Create a Machine
- To create a new machine from the device, click the Create Machine option
- The Name field is required. A Machine Number may also be entered if you want to use it for machine tracking.
- Click Ok
- The newly created machine will appear in your Machine’s List in AV Live. If you entered a Machine Number, it will be populated in the Customer Machine Number field in the Machine’s Info tab.
- The AirVend will go to the main screen and begin downloading the planogram! This process may take a few minutes.